Location: CTR PORTUGAL
Reporting to the Procurement and Purchasing Manager will be responsible for supporting and executing of Procurement and Purchasing activities.
- Conduct Market and Potential Vendors Research
- Negotiate deals with potential vendors
- Maintain strong working relationships with vendors
- Manage Inventory and identifying purchasing needs
- Issue Purchase Orders
- Tracking Orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Oversee Shipping Schedules and Vendors activities
- Maintain Purchase and Invoicing Records.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in a purchasing/supply chain role
- Previous experience in a manufacturing organization
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Solid organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good level of English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and SAP.